We are two short days away from leaving for Fall Retreat! Here are some important reminders for you:
- Arrive at 7:15am on Sunday morning in the parking lot next to the pond.You can bring one backpack/small bag to have with you on the van and 1 larger bag to load into the trailer.
- Bring a sack lunch to eat on the way to Arkansas.
- After loading your luggage you can take your backpack and sack lunch to the staff cafe for storage during service. We’ll then attend the staff huddle and go to the 9:30am service together.
- Wear your black flag VCLA shirt on Sunday and pack your shorts/travel clothes in your backback/carryon. You can change after service in the restrooms on the staff side of the building. Please don’t wear shorts to service or use the main Atrium bathrooms to change.
- You may leave your car parked at the church, but we recommend having someone drop you off.
- We’ll return on Thursday, August 10 around 7pm.
If you have any questions you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can text one of your VCLA staff leaders.
See you Sunday morning!